- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection on suspension, brake and engine components.
- Front seat heaters not working – diagnose seat heaters not working
- Courtesy inspection – Visually inspect for leaks, brake pad thickness (w/o tire or drum removal), cv axles, suspension components, steering components, belts, hoses, drive train components, tires and any other concerns that are found.
- POWER SEAT MEMORY MODULE – Remove and Replace – All Applicable Models – [Includes: R and I Seat.]
- WHEEL SEAL – Remove and Replace – Rear,Both – [Includes: Repack and adjust Bearings (where applicable).]
Jason O. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/9/2019