- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Check operation of vent solenoid and fuel pressure sensor
- Clean oil off of engine and power steering components to determine if there is other leaks after replacement of oil cooler o ring
- Diagnose refueling issue – can not fill fuel tank to full
- ENGINE OIL COOLER GASKET – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- FUEL PUMP – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection on suspension, brake and engine components.
- POWER STEERING HOSE RETURN HOSE AT STEERING RACK – Remove & Replace [Includes: Bleed System.]
- Replace lower fuel level sending unit
- Visually look for leak, clean area of concern, drive vehicle to attempt to get leak to come back. Advise where many concern of leak is coming from.
Leonard F. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/24/2020