CRM Mitchell1 2020-04-10T22:00:32+00:002014 Subaru Impreza CRM Mitchell1 2020-04-10T22:00:32+00:00
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Found high pressure hose leaking at a/c compressor once we charged the system. Evacuated system again and changed out o ring on hose. Re-charged a/c system with no leaks.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection on suspension, brake and engine components.
- Service air conditioner. Check condition of all belts and lines. Evacuate and recharge with reclaimed R-134. Test system performance.
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber and toe in.
Tierney D. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/8/2020