- Inspect front suspension from curb hit – Found the inner tie rod was broke, lower control arm was bent and hub was bent
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – Lower,One Side – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- WHEEL BEARING – Remove & Replace – Front,One Side, Driver
- TIE ROD &/OR END – Remove & Replace – Outer,One, Driver
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber and toe in.
Isahia N. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/25/2023